INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies, which are not storing personally identifiable information:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. These cookies allow you to things such as add items to a shopping cart without having to fill out log in forms on every page of your checkout. The minimum amount of time we may allow for a cookie is 1 hour and the max amount of time we may allow for a cookie is one year. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information helps us understand what products are preferred, what devices our customers use most (helps us make your site experience better), and what times our customers are more apt to be on our site.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site. These offer us non-personal information much like our log files.
- Contact Forms – Personal data is captured when someone submits a contact form. This information is used for customer service purposes only, and we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
- Media – If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Additionally, if at any time this website is set up to take purchases, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we will collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment processor information. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and
when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We share your non-identifying Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Information, as described above. For example, we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site–you can read more about how Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, if you are outside the United States, please note that your information will be transferred to the United States.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and is for educational and informational purposes only. When incorporating any complementary alternative therapy into your health care regimen, always seek the advice of your medical doctor or qualified healthcare provider, and watch for any possible interactions or side effects. Statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Aromatic Elements - Saint Matthews, South Carolina